Timber - Casement Windows
The Door and Window Centre Ltd can also supply and fit timber windows.
Our windows and doors will not only significantly enhance the look of your home, they will perform day in day out adding extra high security to your home, reduce heating costs and make a contribution to the fight against climate change.
- All frames manufactured from clear faced, sustainable timber, free from knots and subsequently resin stain
- Glazed with 24mm Low E Argon filled sealed units
- All complete windows are fully guaranteed for 10 years
- All frames supplied in standard white finish
- Also available stained in one of the standard stain finishes or a painted finish in any RAL colour specified
- Timber is engineered pine
- Flush fit or Storm proof specification
- Multi point locking system for extra security
No knots, only carefully specified and engineered defect-free timber is used throughout our entire product range allowing us to offer a high specification window
High Security as Standard
The Door and Window Centre Ltd's windows come complete with high security locking systems, which comply with BS7950 enhanced security as standard
The design of our windows has carefully considered the need for conserving energy within the home. By using soft-coated, Low-E glass and argon to fill the cavity, our windows achieve a u-value of 1.37W/m2K, which is far lower than the required u-value of 2.0W/M2K. Clearly this demonstrates a product that assists in reducing the expense of heating the home